Current Lumberyard Job Description
We are looking for someone with lumber, plywood, & building materials handling experience. Must have a good understanding of how a lumber yard functions as well as have some experience with inventory and cycle counting. Should be able to work inside and outside and be reliable as well as team oriented.
• Coordinating loading of flatracks/ containers and trucks
• Coordinating receiving of materials
• Helping with loading and service of customer pick ups.
• Acting as liaison between the various divisions of the company in the office and in the yard.
• Communicating with Hollywood office to secure accurate and constant transfer of material between the 2 locations
• Communicating with partners (treating plant, reman, etc.) to ensure smooth turnover of material and constant stock levels
• Team player
• Attention to detail
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Autonomy and resourcefulness
• Solution oriented
Forklift driving experience an asset.
Bilingual English/ Spanish an asset