Current Warehouse Job Description
Wholesale Building Products services Florida and the Caribbean as a wholesaler and distributor specialized in the consolidation and export of building materials and wood products. Our team includes partners that assist our customers with freight forwarding & logistics, wood trading and lumber remanufacturing. We are your one stop shop partners for export and distribution of building materials, lumber & plywood. Between our Hollywood and Jacksonville locations we stock so our customers don’t have to. At any given time, our inventory totals more than 15M worth of goods stocked under one roof to provide the best quality products on the market.
We are currently seeking an experienced and highly skilled Forklift Operator to contribute to the smooth operations of our warehouse in Hollywood and to support our supply chain.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Collecting, loading, shipping, and receiving warehouse products
• Operating technical equipment such as industrial forklift and wrapping machine
• Optimizing loading for containers, flat racks and flatbed trucks
• Pull orders and receive material accurately
• Supporting other warehouse functions
• Follow all safety and daily inspections guidelines
• Assist peers with receiving and other shipping tasks
• Keep the warehouse organized and contribute to regular cleaning duties.
What we are looking for in a candidate:
• Forklift experience (min. 1 year)
• Experience with export cargo shipping equipment (containers & flat racks)
• Experience with building materials, lumber & plywood.
• Great ability to work in teams
• Ability to communicate well with other and with leadership
This position will require that you:
• Lift objects of various shapes, sizes, and weights up to 50 lbs.
• Sit, stand or walk for long periods of time
• Bend, stoop, squat, twist, push and pull
• Handle or manage tools or equipment
• Tolerate hot warehouse environments
Please note that all our employee are subjected to pre-employment background checks and drug testing.
If you’d like to apply in person please ask for Ervin Torres.
Our warehouse is located at 3050 N. 29th Court, Hollywood, FL 33020.